In the early days of pregnancy, I dreamt of a vivid blue room with clouds on the ceiling and I knew instantly, that this was going to be Isla’s nursery when she was born. Only problem was, this was literally a dream that had to wait two years, until we find our own home.
So finally, here it is in the making…
* Before / Dad helping me with the painting of the room.
* After/ First coat of paint is completed!
* The little one seemed happy playing in her new surroundings.
* These illustrations are from a French children’s book from sixty years ago that belonged to my mother in law who has kept it after all these years.
* An Illustration by me that has now taken its place in Isla’s nursery.
So there you have it!
Until next time…
– Shirlene Lai Allison xo