A way to extend the warmth of Summer is to chase the sun to the Northern hemisphere.
“I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.”-Robert Louis Stevenson
Some recent personal holiday snaps taken from my iPhone that I wanted to share here….
* Rome, Italy.
We started our journey in the capital city of Italy. My appetite for quality pasta and architecture were completely satisfied here!
* Fell in love with these Roman decor door knockers that I just had to find one to take home.
* Cinque Terre, Monterosso, Italy.
Always crowded during the day with beachgoers, so that’s why we decided to venture in…
…the evenings, where the three of us could enjoy a swim in the peaceful and warm Mediterranean Sea until the sun went down.
* Isla spending a rare few moments of stillness pondering about the outside world.
* We were all feeling the tropical heat in Europe, including little Miss Isla.
* Milan, Italy.
* Geneva, Switzerland.
We were welcomed by our Swiss family with the biggest and most delicious ice-cream cake, made by Cartier!
* Montelimar, France.
The pool was ready for us when we arrived at my husband’s grandparents place in the South of France.
* Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Isla making herself at home in our hotel room.
* Hong Kong, the city of bright lights, night markets, tantalising peking duck and…
High rise living in very cramped conditions and that’s where I am grateful that back home in Australia, we have plenty of space and fresh air to breath in.
Thank you again to everyone who visits my blog, its what keeps me motivated to write at 2am in the mornings!
– Shirlene Lai Allison xo